Latest posts by Kesmas.ID (see all)
- Catat Tanggalnya, Training K3 di Kota Kamu! - February 21, 2020
- Cegah TB di Gunungtanjung, Demi Indonesia Bebas TB 2035 - January 29, 2020
- Grand Launching HSE Indonesia Regional Cirebon dan Seminar HSE - January 23, 2020
DEADLINE EXTENDED: CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
*The 6th InaHEA Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM)*
“(POLITICAL) ECONOMICS OF NON-COMMUNICABLE DISEASES IN INDONESIA-GATHERING EVIDENCE FOR NATIONAL ACTION PLAN”
Indonesian Health Economics Association (InaHEA) is the association of experts in the field of health economics. InaHEA is affiliated with International Health Economics Association (IHEA) as the biggest forum of health economics globally.
We are pleased to announce that InaHEA Annual Scientific Meeting Committee welcomes the submission of articles for oral and poster presentation;
– All abstracts must be original which never been submitted at any journal or international conference.
– English will be the official language.
– Deadline for submission is extended until September 25th, 2019
1. Economics of NCDs
2. SDGs update and challenges on NCDs
3. Supply and Demand for Healthcare
4. Economic Evaluation of Healthcare
5. Impact evaluation of healthcare intervention
6. Health financing and efficiency analysis
7. Health Policy and Health system strengthening
8. Strategic Health Purchasing
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT THROUGH THE OFFICIAL CONGRESS WEBSITE: www.inahea.org/submit
Fully funded scholarship are available for 30 selected abstract: bit.ly/InaHEAScholarship