- Grafik Kasus COVID-19 Terus Meningkat, Bagaimana Respons Tenaga Kesehatan Masyarakat? - October 27, 2020
- Edisi Spesial World Sight Day 2020, Cegah Kebutaan dengan Deteksi Dini Penyakit Mata - October 22, 2020
- Pemanfaatan Media Sosial Dalam Penyebaran Informasi Kesehatan 4.0, Seminar Promkes PPPKMI Kab Tasikmalaya - September 22, 2020
DEADLINE EXTENDED: CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
*The 6th InaHEA Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM)*
“(POLITICAL) ECONOMICS OF NON-COMMUNICABLE DISEASES IN INDONESIA-GATHERING EVIDENCE FOR NATIONAL ACTION PLAN”
Indonesian Health Economics Association (InaHEA) is the association of experts in the field of health economics. InaHEA is affiliated with International Health Economics Association (IHEA) as the biggest forum of health economics globally.
We are pleased to announce that InaHEA Annual Scientific Meeting Committee welcomes the submission of articles for oral and poster presentation;
– All abstracts must be original which never been submitted at any journal or international conference.
– English will be the official language.
– Deadline for submission is extended until September 25th, 2019
1. Economics of NCDs
2. SDGs update and challenges on NCDs
3. Supply and Demand for Healthcare
4. Economic Evaluation of Healthcare
5. Impact evaluation of healthcare intervention
6. Health financing and efficiency analysis
7. Health Policy and Health system strengthening
8. Strategic Health Purchasing
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT THROUGH THE OFFICIAL CONGRESS WEBSITE: www.inahea.org/submit
Fully funded scholarship are available for 30 selected abstract: bit.ly/InaHEAScholarship